Please Don’t Give King Your Money

Options

please Do not pay for boosters on any of their games. The games are not about strategy. You sail through levels when you pay and when you don’t you are stuck forever. King continues to do this more so because they know people are stuck in the house and can play all day. It’s a shame when millions have lost their jobs that King has amped up its deception

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

Sorry @sabrinaew305117 but this is completely false. Yes, they might earn money when you buy boosters but you are not stuck on any level forever if you do not buy. I myself have never bought anything but am still progressing continuously. Myself above level 6100. @sabrinaew305117 these games are about strategy(and luck). All levels are designed with the the balance of challenge

• BrynnM
    BrynnM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

My thoughts exactly! So many have spent so much! Players would have a greater appreciation and respect for the company and game if King would at the least give players unlimited lives for only a couple of hours a day, they wouldn't lose so many players, and money. I've played since Candy Crush started, would hate to see a grand total of how much I have spent, but if King refuses to give back to those who have made them who they are, my King game playing days are over. I realize I'm only one player, but I suspect there are millions who feel the same. The internet is exploding and overloaded right now...please consider helping those who have given you so much money because we enjoy your game so much. That's what a "community" is all about.

• MrsJR
    MrsJR Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Also, you would think that they would have their popular Royal Championship game going on more, but they don’t. They still make you wait an hour to get a ticket to play again as well. You’d think that while the world is going through an incredibly tough time, they’d give back to everyone that made them what they are today. They should just have the RC and everything else going with free lives or at most every 15 minutes wait time. I guess they don’t feel they are rich enough and still need to profit heavily during these trying times. How sad! Shame on you Candy Crush!!

• MrsJR
    MrsJR Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Does anyone know how to being signed up here? I don’t want to be part of the “candy crush community” anymore. I’m also tired of my email being bombarded everyday. If someone can let me know how to close this out, I would appreciate it.

• GummyBearLove
    GummyBearLove Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the advice!!! Very helpful.

• ila1
    ila1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes! This is exactly how I feel and last night I have deleted Candy Crush on all devices. I was curious if others had the same thoughts a I and I see they do. I have been playing for years and was almost at the 4000 level. Over time I have noticed a huge change. The number of moves was greatly reduced and it was very difficult to complete without boosters. I allowed myself just $2.99 to buy the "piggy bank" bars, once a month. I found that rather than being enjoying ... the game was just frustrating. The final straw was when my games used to increase the "continuing playing" number of moves from 5 to 35 (over several game plays). Now it stays at 5 and it requires more and more bars to complete. I realized that this game was just too frustrating and I feel so relieved not to have this frustration in my life any more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?