Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Bumper2019 I couldn’t get your links to work. Steve-18 I don’t mind paying for games, but the amount of money it would now take to advance at a not too boring pace it exorbitant. In the old days when you could reset without losing a life to try for the lucky board, then maybe buying the occasional booster would make sense. I’m tired of the game and even tired of King not listening to us. Everyone,

I am trying other games in an effort to find one that isn’t trying to take advantage of our sheltering at home. So far Woody is my favorite or maybe Woody99. Does anyone else have suggestions for games?

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Fellow CCS Fans

I just read what the geniuses have planned for the future of CCS. If this isn’t enough to have long time high level players quit the game, I don’t know what will. Gone are the days of spending time collecting Sugar Drops and making Pets grow. I haven’t seen Candy Pets for a long time. I will miss the Dragon 🐲and Lamb 🐑. The new feature of exploding bubble gum only adds more difficulty. Like the duplicating chocolates 🍫 or time bombs. Nothing to help collecting boosters for hard levels. They have totally lost interest in making the game more fun or interesting. They admittedly the only want to make us pay more💰 to play.

@Maxwell98

The most recent addition to the Candy Kingdom is the Bubblegum Pop, but the hard work on producing booster eating blockers does not stop here. We will continue working on even more exciting surprises that we'll introduce during the year, like challenges to win 45 sugar stars in 24 hours which will reward you with a delicious booster pack (may even include a hammer!).

blob:https://community.king.com/e90ec6ad-f6e8-4fce-857f-1a0c26bdf8dd There was an error displaying this embed.

Due to many experienced players learning how to take advantage of building boosters on previous levels and some players such as @Flanje and @Steve_18 boasting how easy it is to reach the end without spending a cent then helping others to do the same, we will need to do some spring cleaning in the game, which means that you will notice some major changes:

Very soon, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet are going to be taking a break in all games. Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will make most levels over 3000 impossible without purchase by not charging the bot when playing previous levels.”

Joe000

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

Hey, @T_B! Superstars are chosen by the community managers to help players with their problems and kind of look after things while they are out of office. We provide feedback on certain new features and occasionally get to speak to game developers about the game, features, etc. There are incentives for Superstars as well. As for @Steve-18‘s meme, I liked it for similar reasons as he mentioned. People do like do complain about features being taken away, which is frustrating. I do understand. It’s just the lack of patience that bothers me. Some are leaving the game without waiting to see the new features that are coming. Some even go as far as accusing King of taking advantage of the Covid-19 pandemic, which is uncalled for. I probably shouldn’t have reacted to the post. I’ll take it back now. I hope you understand and that you all will still give CC Saga a chance. Have a great day!😀

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn great comment, people blaming it all because of covid 19 is ridiculous and understand your coment on patience but lately everything that was good has been removed and replacements not enough. sugar stars how many boosters could you get each day free . now chocolate box 1 hammer a day. fabulous 5 lucky if you get team of 5 playing. yes im having a good whinge think after playing this game for many years im entitled. I love this game and play not to complete levels rapidly or with ease, needs a certain amount of difficulty, but we need it to be fair a happy medium say which an awful lot of people feel its not.

• duke2003
    duke2003 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is ridiculous. We need the Booster Bot and candy pets back, now more than ever. It's a slap in the face to those of us who have been loyal to this game, just don't have a ton of money to spend on it.

• stan89
    stan89 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am really having trouble with the changes. I do not want to make purchases in this game, and will not. If this means that I cannot advance beyond my current level so be it. I will take a wait and see attitude,but much of the fun is gine.

• Keerti
    Keerti Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why I m not getting sugar tracks n boosters

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Ellie_Hood I'm afraid it is just a picture in my signature. I had trouble uploading a sliced image with links but if you click where it says "IDEAS SECTION" in green it will take you to the idea section where you can vote on many ideas, either on that page or on the first page of each item.

• margefurletti
    margefurletti Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

First off shout out to all the other avid candy crushers out there! Secondly, these new updates are ruining the game. I forgot to turn my phone off automatic updates and now candy crush is ruined for me. So thanks to the morons who are behind this and taking the one thing I actually enjoy using my phone for and destroying it. You are all trash people and I could not be more upset about this. I am on level 4004 and I don't even have regrets deleting this game forever and telling all my other friends who play the game to either not update it or just delete it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?