Lost friends list

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jerome_Emdur and welcome to our wonderful King Community. First of all - I want to make sure you are talking about Candy Crush Saga. Also - can you please provide a bit more information? Do you mean when you click on your Icon and it shows your current level and the levels of all your friends? Is this missing? Or when you play a level you don't see any friends listed?

Please provide some more information so I can assist you better.

Thank you.

• Jerome_Emdur
    Jerome_Emdur Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m on level 1918 and all is working fine... but I lost all my friends ages at bottom. Now I am not sure if I am registered as JERRY or JEROME either with cas or lower case.

• Jerome_Emdur
    Jerome_Emdur Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 1918 and all works except my friends block image at the bottom of screen only shows me and lots of unknowns. Lost all my friends on this bottom bar... not sure if I am registered as JERRY or JEROME or a combination of upper and or case letters etc...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

@Jerome_Emdur - sometimes when you no longer see your friends (and you play via FB) and instead a bunch of random avatars and people - it means you have temporarily lost your internet connection to your device.

Check your profile and see if you are still connected to the game via FB.

If you aren't try and reconnect again. Also you can try clearing your cache. Then you always want to make sure you have the most recent version of the app and then shutdown the platform you are playing on for 15-20 seconds and hopefully when you turn it back on and open the game - your friends will show back up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?