๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Community Membership Perks

Options
BrandonDowdy
BrandonDowdy Posts: 34 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Encouraging players to join the King Community and becoming involved should offer at least one perk to their gaming. I have once suggested a maximum of 6๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ lives max bank instead of the current 5 live max, but I open this discussion thread for anyone elseโ€™s opinion to a possible perk obtained by being a community member and being involved. Letโ€™s say reach level 3 in the community and get a perk that remains in your game. Maybe a booster double for daily sign ins. Or an extra wheel spin no charge. I personally think this could be a wonderful incentive for players to be active in the community and bring new players in to participate in ongoing game ideas and development! Thanks to all that support my idea come on guys letโ€™s push this and get ourselves an attaboy from King and all our amazing people here!!! ๐Ÿ™ โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ”จ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I have created a poll on this topic jump over and vote it up guys this is important for the community Membership to be treated for your involvement!!! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿ”จ โค๏ธ

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?