my rami is now gone

ernstbln
ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
edited September 2019 in Discussions
my rami is now gone. if they take away any more of the few that are left I will be quitting. don't know what is wrong with king but they seem to dlight in taking away any feature that allows you to get free boosters. not a good idea !

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ernstbln
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're sorry for your problem. Currently King is working on solving some problems in the game.So this can be a problem, please be patient. You can get back at any time.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    It happened to me too :😡
    I’m agree with you @ernstbln they are killing the game one by one
    On my own I have the robot every other week, my pitiful five team is a phantom and I earn timed rewards while there is no more levels to play on my board... so suffice to say that I hardly play anymore

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas
    Thanks for answering 😊 I don’t know what King is working on except run all us away
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    ernstbln said:
    my rami is now gone. if they take away any more of the few that are left I will be quitting. don't know what is wrong with king but they seem to dlight in taking away any feature that allows you to get free boosters. not a good idea !
    seasong said:
    It happened to me too :😡
    I’m agree with you @ernstbln they are killing the game one by one
    On my own I have the robot every other week, my pitiful five team is a phantom and I earn timed rewards while there is no more levels to play on my board... so suffice to say that I hardly play anymore

@ernstbln @seasong

Hi to both of you! I just want to point out something on Candy Crush Saga Events & Power-Ups. Based on the previous Levels I've played this year, Candy Pets Rami and Didi alternates but they are not always in the game week after week. There is no specific time verbally implied or otherwise when they will be appearing in the Gold Cup of Fun Events. The same is true with Beanstalk Climbing in the Wheel of Power-ups.

The Build-A-Bot Challenge is alternating with Space Dash in the Gold Cup of Fun Events. When it is time to switch any of these, sometimes each disappears even when we have the maximum Boosters in them. I noticed that when each comes back, I get each with the same amount of Boosters when each disappears or was replaced with the other or vice-versa. With billions of players globally, King Games cannot predict which player has Boosters to the Max when switching time is up. I know it is frustrating but this is how it works. We just have to be understanding of what is going on.

Hope this helps! If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
  • seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    mercerik said:

...Candy Pets Rami and Didi alternates but they are not always in the game week after week. There is no specific time verbally implied or otherwise when they will be appearing in the Gold Cup of Fun Events. The same is true with Beanstalk Climbing in the Wheel of Power-ups.

The Build-A-Bot Challenge is alternating with Space Dash in the Gold Cup of Fun Events.
    Thank you @mercerik for these clarifications.
    Unfortunately no fun events alternates on my board
    Candy Pets was here every Monday since months and just disappeared this week with nothing to put in it’s place.
    And Space Dash didn’t substitute my Built-A-Bot, this week my Fun Events is empty...
    I’m gonna be patient waiting for King to fix it 😊
  • kot
    kot Posts: 6 Level 2

Is there a vote on this? And does it help at all?

On the 23rd of March Candy Crush was updating for at least 48 hours which made me loose the Dexter's challenge, but then I noticed the change in my bot too and I'm more than unhappy.

Since the beginning of March CC took away from me the

candy pets

sugar drops so I'm unable to earn boosters

and now the booster bot had been also changed and thats the most painful part.

I have never complained so far, but this was the last drop. I"m playing this game as a stress relief, not to raise my blood pressure. I've enjoyed collecting the boosters for the more difficult levels, but now I need to use up all of them if I want to make any progress - I'm beyond level 4400, and most of the levels are pretty advanced and difficult, made in a way that you need boosters in order to win them.

Please change it back to the previous stage. I have voted on the idea page, but no idea really, if that works at all, also havent found a vote for the candy pet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?