Purchased small bundle 5.99, got the boosters but not the 20 gold bars...who do I contact

DR52349
DR52349 Posts: 2 Newbie

Purchased small bundle 5.99, got the boosters but not the 20 gold bars...who do I contact

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,737 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hi @DR52349 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Check  this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hope this will help you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @DR52349 and welcome to our Community!

Please note that if you made a purchase and then got redirected to buy Golf Bars since the balance didn't cover the purchase, these Gold Bars are deducted in the transaction right away and the Boosters or Extra Moves are given instead.

• DR52349
    DR52349 Posts: 2 Newbie

The small bundle came with boosters and 20 gold bars for 5.99 the boosters loaded but the bars did not. My choice was to wait the 23 minutes for additional lives, or buy 20 gold bars, again.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@DR52349 I took a closer look at your transactions and our system show that you bought a Booster package for 19 Gold Bars and therefore only 1 Gold Bar were credited to your game with the Boosters that you bought.

You clicked to buy the Boosters for 19 Gold Bars, since you had only 7 Gold Bars left, you were redirected to Candy Shop. Purchased the package with 20 Gold Bars.

The Boosters that you clicked on to buy and the 1 Gold Bar were added to your game with all the other Boosters that were included in the bundle.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?