24 hours of free lives!

Options
Jennseay
Jennseay Posts: 30 Level 2

I just got 24 hours of free lives for every day this week!! For everyone!

Awesome! Thank you Candy Crush!! πŸ’—πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ­

Β«13

Comments

• prashantgupta
    prashantgupta Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sir due to corona virus we all are lockdown at home .kindly increase the 24 hours unlimited lives for few more daysΒ Β 

• prashantgupta
    Options

Sir due to corona virus we all are lockdown at home .kindly increase the 24 hours unlimited lives for few more weeks

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,439 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @prashantgupta . Welcome to our Community πŸ™Ž

That good idea , Will pass this to our CM

Please note that this is only available on mobile and that you will need to have the app updated to the latest update. The Unlimited Lives do not work on some older game versions,

We are hope other countries will be receiving the unlimited lives . for now there are no further news.

Stay Safe

• prashantgupta
    Options

Not available unlimited lives on my new updated candy app

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,439 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @prashantgupta

Make sure the app is updated to the latest version. Force close the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will get added correctly later today.

If they still doesn't get added, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center.

Please stay safe

• carlawolckart
    carlawolckart Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much... 24h unlimited lives πŸ˜‹

I am at home for almost 3 weeks because of the Covid-19, and this is a great Candy present!!!

Stay safe... stay at home if it’s possible

😘

• bhavisha
    bhavisha Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I don't get unlimited lives. This week we get unlimited lives but I got only two days.

• Elexena
    Elexena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks a lot for unlimited lives, from Italy. 😷😘

• mollers01uk
    mollers01uk Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi All

I knew that there was a free unlimited lives option happening in the game. However i have not seen any pop up for it and therefore am not getting this. Can anyone help please? I have already submitted this question from my phone within the game but am still waiting for a reply.

I have already forced closed and updated the app and restarted the phone. Still the same problem. I'm running android 10 as well.

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

• NajiaHussaini
    NajiaHussaini Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Useless 24 hour life. Finished all the levels, option for sugar candies are gone, no extra level-up game, have to wait for chocolate box time and finally was number one on the competition for bombs so no competition on that. All I can do is go back to get more stars which is boring.

I should be able to choose when I want to use my 24 h life. And also when I win competitions I don’t make use of the 6 hours of color bombs and 6 hours of stripe wrap.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?