⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Did you not receive Unlimited Lives?

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @speiem

Make sure the app is updated to the latest version. Force close the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will get added correctly later today.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator

Hi @speiem . Welcome to our Community 🙎

In regards the Unlimited lives 24 hours gifts, we are releasing them worldwide bit by bit. Please be patience if you don't see them right away in your games and also, please consider the following:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, please note that Asia-Pacific countries, the Unlimited lives might be arriving tomorrow at around 9:00 am CEST.

Please Stay Safe

• sowbhagya
    sowbhagya Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi,

I got a message on Friday Evening that I will be given unlimited life's for the whe week . And I got the same on Friday and Saturday. But, since yesterday evening onwards I'm not getting the same. May I know the reason why?

• kiara_wael
    edited March 2020

Hi @sowbhagya . Welcome to our Community

In regards the Unlimited lives 24 hours gifts, we are releasing them worldwide bit by bit. Please be patience if you don't see them right away in your games and also, please consider the following:

• The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, please note that Asia-Pacific countries, the Unlimited lives might be arriving tomorrow at around 9:00 am CEST.

Please Stay Safe

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

I am captive at home playing quite a bit more of this game. Asking for unlimited lives is a bit extreme, but I sure would enjoy some extra opportunities for bonuses. (And let us build a bot by playing previous levels again!)

• I need 24 hrs routine life line every day up to 14-04-2020

• kiara_wael

Hi @arunarunarunarunarun . Welcome to our Community

Happy crushing and please, stay safe

• sanjh_samay
    sanjh_samay Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, I'm not getting free lives... please resolve

• kiara_wael
    edited March 2020

Hi @sanjh_samay . Welcome to our Community

If they still doesn't get added, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center.

Please, stay safe

• madcod89
    madcod89 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m not receiving my daily rewards, and very few rewards even if I earn them, they never show up

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?