⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2262

Options
jgrace52
jgrace52 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been a level 2262 for several weeks. It is not throwing the marshmallows. I only get four at most. There is no way I will ever win this. Please fix it! I am so frustrated I am ready to quit.

Answers

• sugarhillsheila
    sugarhillsheila Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jgrace52 and welcome to our Community!

The level is a bit tricky since two of the three Magic Mixers are trapped in Licorice laces.

You will need to release them to get all three active and to produce the frosting.

Check on Youtube how other players completed the level here.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @jgrace52

Level 2262

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine special candies with each other to break more blockers or use striped candy break the icing blocker that is in middle part of the board.

Hope this will help you, Keep trying

• joann1
    joann1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

my problem is it's not making icing squares. i blow them up or i leave them alone. they are not producing. nothing is happening. how do i make the squares appear?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

you cannot make them appear,the blocks immediately diagonal to the block makers need to be removed as quick as possible after you have opened them up. then you stay away from the diagonal space and it will make a block. This is a very hard level and if you study video you will see what i mean. If you still not getting a block made may be a glitch but not seen anything reported for this level. I did this first go but had full build a bot and started with colour bomb aswell, got lucky they were both together so managed to oped board up rapidly, mixed 2 colour bombs

• sugarhillsheila
    Options

I have seen videos where the icing almost takes over the screen and combining specials take a lot out but on my game even if all of the evil spammers are open I still only get one icing from each spawner and it seems like a waste of a special to use it for 1 hit. This is my 3rd day and I am getting nowhere. Game is just not fun any longer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Yh really difficult, each one only spawns one at a time so you need to hit it quick as said i did this but full build a bot and started with using colour bomb before started got lucky and matched two colour bombs that opened board up rapidly,. Joke how many times you have to play a level now. 1 to 15 times has now gone to days. Dont get the thinking behind it

• crushplayer1960
    crushplayer1960 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m about to quit after all these years. Level 2262. Does not make the icing fast enough once you have unlocked the spawners. One at a time is all I get. Sometimes it might make two. Not fast enough to win the level. Been playing for weeks. Can’t do this anymore. Much too frustrating. Sorry.

• sugarhillsheila
    Options

I finally finished this level I guess King felt sorry for me and gave me a color bomb for an hour As I came to the end of the hour I continued for 10 bars and again fir 16 bars but at last I finished

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?