Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bumper2019 and i bet i can guess the name of one of them s 18. We didn't design the game as it was and not our fault we got used to what we got, but if you download game what does it say. FREE game with options of in game purchases. Think KING will need to have a look at revising this, as at present do not think it can be classed as free when you get to latest levels. Still think KING need to find a happy medium. Maybe we had to many free boosters but now sat totally opposite and too few. Just to many complaints and how many just signed into community just to say game ridiculous im just uninstalling.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I wonder how you guessed that @Freddy_Falkner. Did you see the comparison old vs new features HERE?

Not a complaint, just some good old facts.

...and that's just Build a bot.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The old removed features are not coming back, but many new other features will get added to the game during this year.

I understand that you miss the Sugar Drops, but hopefully all the new things that are in the making will make the game sweeter.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bumper2019 yh seen them yesterday when you were commenting to your best pal. Extra-ordinary facts but your figures cannot lie. Im With you on this yes me may have got to many free boosters in the past dont think most players would argue with that and probably did make it a little easy., but now gone totally the opposite made it way to hard and everybody from the outside looking and saying its all about greed. Just cannot understand why no happy medium for both KING and players The easiest thing they could of done is restrict5ed sugar drops to once a day instead of every 8 hours, still get a few of each booster but not too many, so they cut amount down, still game was playable and also people not screwing were has my sugar drops gone. In my eyes win wein win for KING for us and for the poor community experts that have to read this crap every day. So easy its unbelieveable. List goes on, build a bot tweaked but not in way it has, but at least they can look at this and maybe tweak it again as not just removed

• SAGARSEN
    SAGARSEN Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

as the 160 sugar drop contest is not working in 6200+ level i am at awe as to how to increase my resources

the sugar drop contest previously given me 13*2=26 resources per day

now how to earn resources

😬 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Freddy_
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad nice to know they are getting replaced with different throughout the year, but this not helping at present. I feel sorry for you all have to reply to all these negative comments, but really has been ridiculous ive even seen legends with 9000 comments say so and there our so called experts. So surely somebody should be listening to them

• Freddy_
    Options

@SAGARSEN , Sugar drops removed from game so all you have if you have them is daily wheel, chocolate box and fantastic 5 and space race, also dexters challenge if that hasn't been removed. Other than these there is nothing else

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I don't think it was too easy at all in fact IMHO they had hit the sweet spot with a game that was fun and challenging with an element of competition, still just about possible to be played for free.

Sure I was able to make it a little easier for myself by devoting a massive amount of time but I had watched a certain person of high intelligence, sat 2 feet away from me at this minute, struggle often, even when she could use the removed features, as she only has evenings to play.

The only reason I can guess for the abrupt removal of Candy Pet, Sugar Track and BaB for previous levels is that someone somewhere has published ways of fiddling them and it started to dent revenue, but I haven't seen any evidence of this online and anyone who is that way inclined would resort to other h. acks anyway.

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Even with unlimited lives it would take 100s of tries to pass some of the newer levels. Some are glitched and designed to not be able to pass without extra moves and boosters. Amazing how blockers cascade instantly to cause a hindrance to pass a level but when you need liquorice, waffles etc for collection order levels they are nowhere to be seen. Watching the lollipop hammers, hand switches and ufos disappear was a joyless experience knowing they will never be adequately replenished to pass next week’s 45 levels. How can you expect people to pay to pass levels when some are flawed, what a ridiculous set up

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

The game is broken! 😕

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad, @Pounawea,

Do you know that the game is broken? everyone doesn't like the Build-a-Bot changes including myself!! the game now is very hard and now we want everything back to normal because it's coronavirus days and everyone is on their houses and they want to beat a lot of levels and now if you win one everyday, you are a legendary! and to be honest with you, the change is not good at all... 😖

Now i saw this image and i will say WTH!!! This is unfair!!! 😤

Thanks @Yosca for sharing this thing with us!!

I should ask you @Crazy Cat Lad... why the team did this? why they make him change as no one can play previous levels to build him again and win the game!? WHHHHHHHYYY is the team made a 3 tiers build a bot for players are playing the new levels? Why Build-a-Bot is not appearing in monday? Why? Why? WHY????

Please i just want the feature back to normal... from the beginning! so everyone can win easy espacially that there's more than 6000 levels to play!!!

I will tag @Pounawea as well just to make sure that the team will see my comment and bring everything back to normal!

PLEASE!!! 🙏

Not because for me but for everybody else, i've see that the game reachs 1 billion downloads on Google Play Store and i'm very sad thata lot of people are deleting the game because this freaking change!! 😔

Please let us win easily, we love you!!

#Bring_Build_a_Bot_back_to_normal

#StaySafe 🏡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?