๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• tinaban
    tinaban Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

As much as I appreciate the 24 hrs worth of play they have done me NO good because I have been stuck on level 4416 for 3 days now. I am in the same boat as many others of being frustrated by no candy drops and feeling held hostage to spend money to get any where. This game used to be fun, now I am just frustrated and wanting to quit. Iโ€™ll happily spend money when I am having fun but for the last week i have been finding I am struggling through the rounds because there is very little treats.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

Waiting for 105 pages of comments.... They're still complaining about latest update in CCS.

• Shawnee123
    Shawnee123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am thinking I am done. No more sugar track, lose all build a bot progress when losing just one level. It's horrible. And I am guilty of spending more money in the past than I should have. No more. I am done playing.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited April 2020
    Options

CCSN, not CNN, can confirm a major scoop.

RAMI has agreed to an interview. Below an extract from the interview. It can be reliably confirmed that RAMI waved the customary fee for interviews.

During the interview RAMI confirmed that his contract has been terminated by the makers. He admitted that the generosity of the players to feed him, has warmed his heart over the years.

He felt that feeding him and allowing him to grow brought joy to the players and for this he rewarded them with sweet gifts.

He was sure that the loyal players must really be missing him.

In his own words โ€œI was told that my generosity week in and week out for the last few years, has led to my contract being terminatedโ€.

RAMI continued that, though he โ€œhas a lot more to sayโ€, he would not want to burn his bridges, in case the makers has a change of heart.

He was hopeful that the gift stockpile, and the subsequent space it took up, would soften their hearts and renew his contract.

A tearful RAMI then wished the loyal players all the best and urged them to pressurize the makers, since he misses all.

He also felt that, contrary to popular belief, the makers do have a heart and that he is testament to that.

We wish Rami all the best and trust that we will see him soon, with contract in hand.

CCSN, not CNN is hopeful that interviews with Bot, Sugar Drop and Reset will come to fruition.

• Marianne_Simpson
    Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thank you for this information as I played Rami every week and wondered what happened to him. I still play the weekend Space Race and usually win 99.9% of the time. However, my booster reserve is dwindling & Iโ€™m tired of paying a substantial amount to win the levels. I have completed all levels through 6695 and waiting for the new levels on Wednesday. I miss the sugar drops/candy track, but must say that my addiction is waning as I now can sleep without hearing the reminder to get back on track. The CC game is not the same anymore ๐Ÿ˜”. Rami is the sheep that once you matched the required amount of the same color candies, you could feed Rami & receive a free color bomb for 1 hour. After a certain amount of time, you could complete the requirements once again & receive the color bomb again for an hour. After completing the 6th requirement, you would receive free boosters. These six levels had to be completed within about 5 days.

• Marianne_Simpson
    Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Please see this attached edited version for an answer regarding ๐Ÿ Rami the sheep;

• sallyann1109
    sallyann1109 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

They want you to spend money in this time where no one has any money due to covid 19.. You cant pass any some levels without buying extra moves no matter how many bombs wraps ufos hammers you use...

This is time where you help people not rip them off..

Now you are taking the unlimited lives away... Wow

• Mostafa1989
    Mostafa1989 Posts: 271 Level 3
    Options

Where announcements and updates where opportunities where the facility and a lot of opportunities

The situation is difficult and very frustrating

• Angelove622
    Angelove622 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Bring them back..that's a huge part of what makes Candy Crush...Candy Crush.

Its not as enjoyable without them...dedicated players should be able to continue paying the game we loved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?