Reporting bug

Options
Todd_Garthwaite
Todd_Garthwaite Posts: 2 Newbie

facebook pc version. When you get to 5/6 feeding Rami when the goat starts dancing you open a new tab and re-open the game. it goes straight to 5/6 and the goat starts dancing. You can do this 1000 times and you always get the 6/6 jackpot in the game.

Then, if you close facebook and re-open the game it it either goes to starting over, in which case if you close the game and reopen it it goes straight back to the dancing 5/6 goat again, ...or goes straight to the 5/6 dancing goat. 

Everytime I see the Rami game I think maybe you've got it fixed now, but here we are again and the bug still works. I know people rarely report beneficial bugs, but, enough is enough. lol

You "might" want to make this question invisible ... now that I'm posting it people are going to abuse the crap out of it and get $100's of free goodies...

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Todd, thank you for writing us here at King Care.   sssshhhhhhhhhh  you really don't want to say it too loud because King has already taken away level 2000 which was offering free boosters.  Enjoy your free boosters while they last and before King stops those challenges.

• Zodor
    Zodor Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have sent a video in the Facebook Messenger chat where I got stuck due tona bug on level 3759. I could not post it here because then video was too large.

the tills just keep coming and dissapearing at the bottom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?