⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3821 NIGHTMARISHLY HARD OLD (October 2018) With 35 MOVES VERSUS 2019 EASY LEVEL WITH 32

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited February 2019 in Level Help & Tips
Hi there!

I have been stuck in LEVEL 3821 since last night. The 2019 GOAL is to Collect 3 MAGIC MIXERS in 32 MOVES. I believe the 2019 is MISLABELED because it is NOT REALLY EASY.

I went to YouTube to see how others COMPLETED THIS LEVEL. I was SHOCKED with what I saw. The changes made in this LEVEL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL. It was the exact OPPOSITE of what MOST OF THE PLAYERS THIS YEAR are COMPLAINING ABOUT the NEW VERSIONS with DECREASED or LESSENED MOVES as the LEVELS were UPGRADED TO A MUCH HARDER LEVELS.

Looking at the October 10, 2018 GAMEPLAY posted by DynamicsVideos on YouTube, LEVEL 3821 was a NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL with the same GOAL, Collect 3 MAGIC MIXERS in 35 MOVES which HAS 3 MORE MOVES than the DOWNGRADED EASY LEVEL in 2019 with 32 MOVES. 
PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT, TELL ME IF THIS MAKES SENSE!

Comments

• mercerik
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I just beat this LEVEL and will be posting the VIDEO with LEVEL HELP & TIPS. 
  • rnicholej80
    rnicholej80 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

i’m having some extreme difficulty passing 3821. I’ve watched some YouTube videos and the moves that they are making don’t make any sense how can you move the frog to explode on the mixers if it’s not even in that area please help

• mercerik
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi there, @rnicholej80 ! Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out!

Below are the Important Tips & Game Info in my YouTube Descriptions of Level 3821 as well as the Video of my Completed Level as well.

The GOAL in this LEVEL is to COLLECT 3 MAGIC MIXERS in 32 MOVES. To make it easier to COMPLETE, you will have to understand where things are going on the board. There are 8 COLOR CODED PORTALS or OPENINGS: 4 BLUE, 2 GREEN and 2 RED which are indicators of where CONVEYOR BELTS are TRAVELING TO, carrying waffles, assorted candies, ticking number bombs and the frog.

There are 2 conveyor belts above and below the MAGIC MIXERS travelling and carrying things around from one side to the other, passing thru the 8 color coded portals or openings: 4 BLUE, 2 GREEN and 2 RED which are indicators of where these CONVEYOR BELTS are heading. The top one that exits the WEST BLUE PORTAL will travel down and enter the EAST TOP BLUE PORTAL. The LOWER CONVEYOR BELT that EXITS THE BLUE PORTAL LEFT OF THE TOP LICORICE will enter the SOUTH BLUE PORTAL to the right of the chocolates. Knowing these directions where these candies on the conveyor belts are heading will help you prevent bombs from exploding.

There are 6 white portals where candies are dispensed to replace the ones that were cleared.

The STRIPED & WRAPPED CANDY COMBO or in COMBINATION with the COLOR BOMB are the most effective TOOLS in BREAKING the MAGIC MIXERS. The licorice will have to be cleared first so that the candy combo or color bomb combo on the upper right and lower left side of the board can penetrate and hit the 3 MAGIC MIXERS. Use the glowing frog to clear the licorice. The GLOWING FROG is NOT useful in destroying the MAGIC MIXERS so don’t waste your moves on this.

Hope this video helps you Complete this Level. Following this is a COMPLETE VIDEO of Candy Crush Saga Level 3821. Thanks for Watching!

Date Posted on YouTube: February 15, 2019

Hope this information and video help you complete your level! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Good Luck & Happy Easter, Nichole!

• ticaox
    ticaox Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Como faço para assistir vídeos para ganhar doces?

• ticaox
    ticaox Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Como faço para assistir vídeos para ganhar doces?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?