My opinion on the state of the game

sk8rbmw
sk8rbmw Posts: 4 Newbie

Right now i'm currently not having any fun playing the game at all, the game is getting worse and worse after every update, and it seems like with most games such as this gets a lot worse because the creators get too greedy with the money and start changing everything about the game. Candy Crush for me as I believe is one of the best mobile games that is free and available that you can download onto your phone, but since the recent update it changed my mind. For example, I don't like how you can lose a life once you start a level not sure why you changed that, and regarding the bot how it changed to where you once get a streak going and you lose one game you lose all your boosters instead of before you only lose one which to me is ridiculous because it seems like you turned into this greedy creator like how most people are who own a game and who just want money. Also, there are no incentives to playing the game because once you're stuck on a level and you don't have any boosters left you're then obligated to buy gold bars or having to spend almost a whole week just to pass it, and when you receive the first stage of the bot when you complete the level right after you lose right away on the next level making it so you have to start that whole process over again just to get one booster back. I just don't understand why it was changed so drastically to the point where there is no fun at all while playing the game.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?