⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1445

Options
player_de
player_de Posts: 5 Level 2

It is completely impossible to solve level 1445 (new) in Version 1.174.0, even with all three boosters at the start! The boosters are not helpful at all. 28 moves are by far not enough. :-(

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

very hard level but can be done, may take a few attempts and is better to start with timed boosters if you can

video here might give you some tips

• player_de
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thank you for the fast response.

That has been true for all levels before. But not for the current version of level 1445 which is different:

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @player_de and welcome to our friendly King Community. Do you play on a PC? That is so weird - because I just checked level 1445 on my iPad and it is an insanely hard level - like yours - but my board is still the same layout as shown in the video above (please see the screenshot below). I was going to replay the level to provide you tips, but I have a completely different layout than you do.

Your version has just 4 colors so if you are able to open up the top board somewhat - you should be able to make combos and CBs. You also should hopefully be getting vertical stripes from the dispensers. You mentioned that you start with all three boosters, CB, stripe wrap and fish. I would use a switch/hammer (if you have them) to start with a CB stripe combo and then if you have one available - I would use a UFO to try and get the upper area opened up a bit.

In the meantime - since I am not aware of people having two different versions of a level at the same time - I will let the CMs know and see what they say about your board's layout.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

@player_de my mobile device same layout as video and my version1.174.0.2 for this level will check win 10 app all udated and also showing same level as video

• player_de
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks for your help.

This is the iPhone-Version in 1.174.0.

The top has six layers. CBs are not helpful at all as there are only a few candies on the board until the top is open up. Only combos help a little. But Wrapped Candies are hard to reach (and almost impossible at the bottom). Surely UFOs would be an option. But is impossible without using (a LOT of) boosters.

You need at least 8-10 moves to open up one or two vertical columns at the top. But still then it takes a lot more moves to open up the top.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,030 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @player_de - I also play on my iPhone X. I just checked the app store and the most recent version appears to be 1.174.0.2 - like @Freddy_Falkner says above. It looks like you are behind by two version. Please update your phone to the latest version and see if you get the layout that is shown in my screenshot.

BTW - I have asked the CMs about the difference between our two layouts.

• player_de
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thank you guys. There are less numbers shown under Settings/General/Storage than in the App Store. Sorry!

It is the European (German) version 1.174.0.2, updated 4/9/20:

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @player_de !

This is the new version of the level that is currently being tested and rolled out.

Striped Candies are coming down from the dispensers and you will need to use them to clear all the frosting above on the level.

The level is a Nightmarishly Hard level, but not impossible!

• moetoe
    moetoe Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

I'm having the same issue as @player_de.

This is what my level 1445 looks like. I can't figure out how to upgrade the game or even fing the version I'm playing. I'm on an android. Google play does not show an option to upgrade, just open.

• moetoe
    moetoe Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Sorry, my post got scrambled.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?