Comments

• Treefrog
    Treefrog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Less time to get lives.

• Treefrog
    Treefrog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Less time for new lives, be able to send lives to friends who are behind you.

• Linda_xo
    Linda_xo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

It may be a little off topic.

I made a quiz on books would you guys like to try.

• Linda_xo
    Linda_xo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I can't post links yet.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this survey, we really appreciate it!

If you haven't done it yet, please help us create more magic and take the survey ->Ā HERE.

It only takesĀ aĀ couple of minutesĀ but helpĀ usĀ a great deal.Ā Thank you all very much in advance for your time.

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe!

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Are you really going to to do anything with the answers to this survey. If the answers are anything like the comments here you would know that many people are very unhappy with the things that have been taken away. Can't say changed because not much good has come from new game.

Or are you going to cherry pick the comments and say everything is fine.

Yes I took the survey but I'm not holding my breath for much

• wulansariayu_
    wulansariayu_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

• lu2
    lu2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I took the survey.. hope it will be for the best of this community ā£ļø

Hugs xoxo

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey @Putts , @wulansariayu_ and @lu2 .

In this case, this survey is dedicated to our Forums and not the games.

As you know, our Community family is growing and more and more players are joining every day. We want to understand your experience while navigating through the different areas of the forums, how often you guys come around and what are the most important areas or pages for each and everyone of you.

We will keep this survey open for a few more days! If you haven't done it yet, please help us create more magic and take the survey ->Ā HERE.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• Abdul_909
    Abdul_909 Posts: 159 Level 2
    Options

I love this game than anything game on this Earth but my problem is the lives it keep too long before getting it at least there should be 5 minutes intervals in getting each life , hope the community directives and Managers will work that out for us ok we will really appreciate it

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?