Theft or game failure?

AndreaM
AndreaM Posts: 2 Newbie

Theft or game failure? It was more than 70 levels from second place, I was in first, and out of nowhere players appear with several levels of advantage in front of me. that is inadmissible. we didn’t spend the entire week playing for others to take the prizes out of nowhere. and they were not even on the race participation list. Please analyze the situation as soon as possible. and also check the eternal bug of not receiving extra life sent. awaiting. thanks

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@AndreaM some players choose to play offline and if your own connection has been bad, you may have been playing offline without even noticing. If you have doubts, please use Contact Us at the bottom of the page and quote your email login.

• AndreaM
    AndreaM Posts: 2 Newbie

I was definitely not playing offline. And this is undoubtedly a game error. So much so that those who came out of nowhere in the competition are not nicknames. Yes, they may even be playing offline, but if they are not allowed by the game. It is not fair to disconnect and play easy levels while people are struggling and being tricked. Review the situation. And again, I was not off. So much so that after months I disconnected to check if the error was here. And it's not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?