What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Options

Comments

• Fort
    Fort Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Played candy crush saga for the whole day because I was having unlimited life. My wife was so furious. I refused to help her do anything in the house.

• sunaina023
    sunaina023 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So i just start this game since 1 week and I found this game very nice.πŸ˜„ fuuny moment happens with me was that yesterday I was checking the rank list and I saw a boy whoose profile pic was really looks very nice and I actually spend my half an hour to find that if there is a way to message him.. πŸ˜‚

• Lauralette
    Lauralette Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My 6yr old just started playing last week and get upset when she runs out of lives, too funny

• BrynnM
    BrynnM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm already notorious for being late for everything, but since Candy Crush came out, I have played it pretty much every day, sometimes all day. When I think about the times that I tried to slip in a quick game while waiting at a long traffic light, finally look up after hearing multiple angry people blowing their horns at me because I either caused them to almost miss the green light, or actually did. What a feeling! I'm so happy my windows are tinted. I'm sure I could write a book about the crazy things that have happened because I am so addicted to this game, but right now all I can think about is being late from "just one more try and I will go."

• lau_02
    lau_02 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options
  • Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options

@lau_02 hahaha yea u definitely wanna pay attention to ur surroundings 🀣🀣🀣 that was great!!! Hope in ur staying safe keep smiling best cure for anything πŸ‘β€

• lau_02
    lau_02 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options

@Nck ... Yahhh i should😁

I hope you too...πŸ˜ƒ

• lu2
    lu2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

As I play every night before sleeping,, then I use to dream also playing candy as soon as I close my eyes πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…πŸ€£

Also a friend of mine (she plays CCS too) told me one day that she dreamed of me telling her I was at the very last level of Candy Crush hahahaahha

• nesserbear7171
    nesserbear7171 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and grabbing my phone and playing. I fell asleep with Candy Crush still playing on my forehead. I then continued on. Lol!!! Felt like I had a power nap to continue on my long journey of AWESOMENESS!!!!

• AceK
    AceK Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I once made a booster match and the game went crazy making more. When it ended my score was over one million. I just sat there watching it playing. I guess I hold the 1st place on that level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?