how to cancel too many requests for lives?

anecka33
anecka33 Posts: 11 Level 2
how to cancel too many requests for lives?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,775 Candy Moderator

Hello @anecka33 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am assuming you are talking about the Candy Crush game!! If so, unfortunately, we cannot cancel those requests!!

All that we can do is open the envelope and select the option "Check All" which "marks" all the requests that are placed there ---> Now, click on "Accept" ---> Now, all those friends will receive Lives, but I think you will be loosing all the lives you have received too!!

I have never tried it, hence cannot tell you for sure!!

If this is not what you are asking, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• anecka33

It’s not ok. One person Asked For 37 Lives. I’m dont want accept ALL requests!

But I want cancel requests

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,775 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello again @anecka33

I know what you are saying and I completely understand how annoying it is to receive multiple requests from a single person!!

But, like I said above, unfortunately, we do not have that option 😮

Just wondering... when did you notice this OR from when are experiencing this? About a month ago or so, there was a glitch with "Lives in the Envelops" feature AND this was what happening to many players.... hundreds of requests from a single person!!

Can you please tell me which device are you using? If you are using a mobile device, do you have the latest version? Can you tell me the version number?

• anecka33
    I have been receiving requests for a long time. I accepted him first. but they keep getting new. they never expire.
    I think they should give us the choice, ask if I want to give life to this person or not

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @anecka33 !

This issue was fixed a time ago, please make sure to update the app to get this sorted out.

If this doesn't help, please reinstall the app, but please note that it will reset the whole mailbox and also all Boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?