We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Inventory and Events

lcgg
lcgg Posts: 5 Level 2

I went in to play and it said I had to accept new terms. I clicked on it and when I went to play, all of my inventory was gone, which I had a couple hundred of several boosters and a large number of the rest. I also have lost all events like Episode Race!, Chocolate Box, Fantastic Five, Daily Win, Treat Calendar and Space Race. I did not log out however my IPad did not have much storage space. I’ve cleared out 3G but still nothing has come back. I play almost every day and really want to figure out how I can get these things back. Is there any way to get everything restored? Thank you for your help.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Click new terms? Did u just uninstall and install? If yes, ur boosters is not saved on ur account id... or u change new device?

ur lvl is still the same right?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Boosters are stored locally in the device memory so they can be deleted for any reason. According to your statement, your game app was probably crashed.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Give it a try, if you can get some refunds.

Thank you.

• lcgg
    lcgg Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi. I did not uninstall and install again. I was signed in and it just had a users agreement I had to accept. I am on the same level which is 4034 now. I just lost all inventory and all events. I only have the booster wheel. I did send a support request and the email I received back said to go on the help center or on the community to ask for help. Very frustrated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?