Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Well said @Alicia_Casilli . Despite thousands of comments echoing disgust at the new changes to CCS, the team deployed them anyway. They have made loyal players threaten to leave the game, because they refuse to buy boosters and don't enjoy playing the same level for days to reach its goal. It is a sad day in this once fun game's history. I hope @Crazy Cat Lad is giving all of this negative feedback to the development team.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

I doubt they really CARE. The poll against the changes is now at 66%, still no constructive comment. Instead the game is regressing. SF, UFO now also acting up. Very subtly they change in order to force you to use more boosters. I wonder how many boards / combinations per level there are. Each level is supposed to be winnable without any boosters. Even very seasoned players are concerned about the level of difficulty. I know it's not supposed to be a walk in the park, players are sitting on the same level for days.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

The players that have the reward version keep playing as normal and collect the Trophies when completing an Episode.

The more Trophies you collect, the further up you climb on the meter.

The first stage, Bronze, you get 10% more points on every level.

Second stage, Silver, Lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min.

Third stage, Gold, You get 6 Lives as the maximum in the game.

Fourth and last stage, Diamond, 1 Extra Move on every level you play

and not a booster or a gold bar in sight.How this will help the users on the latest levels i don't know as maximum 1 extra move, well so far if i am failing levels and i am at the very top, 1 move nowhere near enough. playing levels that failing miserably 8, 10 , 12 moves and even when i get close its still 2 or 3 moves. so not going to help me. plus last 9 episodes been lucky to get bronze trophy if i would have wanted to get diamond trophy would have cost me a hell of a lot in boosters and i mean a lot and score +10% you learn the longer you you play scores mean nothing its all about passing them levels, might be nice when you stand a chance on level 1. I am all for change but when i see new features like this i feel its a little insulting to my intelligence. played for a long time and still love the game with the changes but not seeing a valid direction the game is being taken. Even i am beginning to believe enough is enough and never thought i would say that.

well lets see what todays update brings, do or die

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I have not got this reward thing Freddy but I read your post and thought how King has just lost the plot. It is yet another totally useless development on a par with the equally useless navigation bar.

I seem to only post moans and complaints on this site but how I wish King would do something positive that I could praise.

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

generally i used to finished all the new levels introduced on Wednesday then after i use to play old levels to collect boosters

but now a days i only play the new levels introduced

so this is the LOSS to KING as i have stopped playing extra levels

there was not a single day where i have not played CC

i cannot understand what kind of strategy KING is applying

where players are getting disinterested frustrated and the revenue is also hampering

the new levels introduced where so tough to win without boosters

i think KING want to discontinue this games so all this changes are made

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

You have got to be kidding!! So yet another chocolate teapot event that will only reward the cheats?

Thanks for sharing @Freddy_Falkner

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bumper2019 you think thats a chocolate teapot check out the 15000 fantastic 5 score you will love that

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Already saw that @Freddy_Falkner but can't check it out until the time runs out on current ones.

WTH are they trying to do to this game?????

• Freddy_
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Bumper2019 Would love to know as everything points to us as being as thick as @$%£. everything use boosters to win boosters but you will use good boosters to win useless ones. give us your money and we will give you nothing back. Cannot see how this can now be classed as a free game. Going to look into how this can get changed as misleading. Maybe if that can be forced on Activision they stand up and take notice as this became the most downloaded game and millions of follows based purely on the fact it was free and an excellent idea.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

So is this part of the EXITING changes that HRH was referring to when they diminished BOT's abilities, removed SUGAR DROPS, etc.

I'm getting goosebumps due to my excitement. WOW, the KING really outdone themselves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?