Level 6511 Design Change

Options
Zand24
Zand24 Posts: 3 Newbie

This level has become impossible after taking away 6 moves and making it way harder to pass too. These seemingly untested design changes just become more and more frequent

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Zand24 !

Some levels may get changed or updated after the release, but all levels are possible to complete even though they are in a different versions now.

Check more info on this here.

The level is super tricky though. Check out all the contests in the Contest area here in Community to win Gold Bars to your game. they will come handy on these tricky levels.

• Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I agree Zand24. Becoming utterly fed up, and ready to delete this game if this nonsense continues. Certainly won't get sucked into playing silly challenges for useless gold bars or boosters. Why can't King just design reasonable levels as in the (long) past? Oh, that's right, it's all about $$$. Not gonna happen with me, thanks.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Level 6511 is a joke. I have been stuck on this level for weeks and i have not once came close to passing it. You have to drop 7 cherries and i have dropped 0. There is no way to pass this level unless you have several boosters or spend lots of money buying boosters and extra moves. This level needs to be changed NOW.

• mamijo
    mamijo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

This level is impossible to finish. It's another time different from the videos. Why ?

• jberg
    jberg Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing this level for 2 weeks. Don't come close at all. And you can't watch any videos to get help as they are all old ones and it has changed. Time to delete the game again I think. There must be better games out there!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?