Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Level 6854

Answers

• good1good1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Zelfde probleem hier , er valt gewoon te weinig drop naar beneden . Heb al een aantal keer alles gehaald maar steeds minimum 3 maal drop te weinig .Op de video valt er veel meer drop.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ThierryMaidenThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 3
    edited April 2020

I've got the same problem with this level ,

the first licorice is falling after 3 mooves so I got a licorice at 24 mooves 21 mooves 18 mooves 15 mooves 12 mooves 9 mooves 6 mooves 3 mooves

the game give me 8 licorice and we begin with 20 licorice allready 28 licorice

and to win the game ask 30 licorice - it's impossible level

on youtube a player have one licorice at he first moove , and every moove or two mooves

You can see my game I must shot 6 licorice and Ihave only 3

And I have the same problem when I play on the mobile or when I play on the computer ..

I won the other levels and I began also with all booster and 3 more mooves , I lost all my boosters, I shot all the boxes and at the end 3 licorice are missing

edited April 2020

I've got a problem with this level ,

the first licorice is falling after 3 mooves so I got a licorice at 24 mooves 21 mooves 18 mooves 15 mooves 12 mooves 9 mooves 6 mooves 3 mooves

the game give me 8 licorice and we begin with 20 licorice allready 28 licorice

and to win the game ask 30 licorice - it's impossible level

on youtube a player have one licorice at he first moove , and every moove or two mooves

You can see my last game I must shot 6 licorice and Ihave only 3

And I have the same problem when I play on the mobile or when I play on the computer ..

I won the other levels and I began also with all booster and 3 more mooves , I lost all my boosters, I shot all the boxes and at the end 3 licorice are missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZVp-Agk1Y

• LuicLuic Posts: 41 Level 2

Android level 6854 is impossible to pass.

It is a difficult level and it is easy to lose all your boosters. When that happens you only have 27 moves to destroy 30 liquorice balls. 

The bad thing is that every several movements come out and you don't get to 30 balls with 27 movements.

Its sad... Please change it... Please

I can show you one more play, it's the same problem

3 licorice are missing

• B4NOY4UB4NOY4U Posts: 21 Level 2

one more play, it's missing also 3 licorice

• WooWoo65WooWoo65 Posts: 38 Level 2

I agree with the above comments there’s not enough liqorise and I’ve lost boosters on this level. It needs fixing

• Banjo_BoyBanjo_Boy Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm playing 6854, and it seems that no matter what I do, I always wind up with three licorice wheels left. I don't think they're released from their dispensers at a high enough rate to solve the level. Is it really just a challenging level that I haven't figured out yet, or is there an actual bug here? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

• juGGiolojuGGiolo Posts: 5 Level 2

it's not a medium difficult level first,

it's a nigthmare one

Screen at the start:

mid-game:

end game, and still 3 liquorice not dropped:

• WooWoo65WooWoo65 Posts: 38 Level 2

Agree 3 liqorise missing please sort it out

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend

Hi, Believe this is being looked into will tag a superstar just to make sure .

@kiara_wael @Crazy Cat Lad

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 5,353 Soda Moderator

Maybe something on this ĺevel was changed. I managed to pass it a while back.

Since I saw this thread I decided to replay it. I made many attempts but 3 required liquorice swirls are always missing on the board when I run out of moves, like in @ThierryMaiden s screenshot. Even when I manage to crush all the jellies and waffles in time 🤔

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend

Believe this level is being looked into as few people have reported the same fault