Build a bot works on iPad but stopped working on iPhone

Options
Miten_Jain
Miten_Jain Posts: 8 Level 2

Build a Bot and weekend contest both stopped showing up on my iPhone version of the game. On the iPad, however, they both work fine. Anyone else see the same thing?

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Miten_Jain , greetings and welcome to the King Community!! πŸ‘‘

I think you need to sync your two device games.

Check out how to sync it! Apple 🍏 and try to do the same on your iPad.

The Support area, is where you will find messages created by King Management.Β This area is broken down into four sections.Β 

I hope may help. 😊 If not please ask again

Do not uninstall the app. That will not help and you will loose saved boosters.

Hope you have a sweet delicious day. 🍬

• Miten_Jain
    Options

Thank you @Glenn1972 . The games are synced and at the same levels. I even get gold bars on crossing on passing levels regardless of the device. It is just that build a bot and weekend contest only show up on iPad but not on iPhone.

Any advice would be useful.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Miten_Jain , sorry I could not help.

At the top of this page you will find a tab "Support" - tap/click on it to read more or ask the same question there.

I use a android and laptop that are sync thru "one drive" and or "google" but both show the build a bot feature.

Yes - go to the support tab. There are more qualified people there to answer you question correctly. If you look you will see another tab there "Ask a Question" use it if you need to.

Keep on Crushing 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Miten_Jain yes i think the different devices can have different features as i play multi device and all my devices sync'd but all have different features i have more features on mobile than Win 10 app or FB version. It has always been like this for me since it went from original King.com game to being available on different devices

• Miten_Jain
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner what is weird is that it used to work until a few weeks ago and then suddenly stopped showing up. My levels on the iPhone have become harder (sometimes giving me less chances to pass a level than it gives me on the iPad to cross the same level). I don't get play at the end of levels either. Something seems odd.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

yes had this on a devices where i have had the feature and then later not and sometimes shows up again. Just think its just how lucky with being part of a certain test group

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?