Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

It is so bad now that people can't even be bothered to comment anymore - unless everyone is doing these impossible challenges.

I watch my husband tearing his hair out and I am glad that I gave up trying.

Oh for the old BaB or sugar drops.All the challenges seem to be based on getting new levels which are near impossible without boosters.

The exception seems to be the chocolate box but even then you have to use the same old boring levels that are difficult to lose to avoid wiping out what little bit of the new decimated BaB that you may have been lucky enough to get.The prize is always the same 3 booster - never a switch or a tick booster. Do flying saucers still exist?

I used to enjoy getting boosters by playing my favourite levels and getting new levels now and then.All gone now.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

When it comes to the chocolate box can you win a golden crown on a level you have won one on before?

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

My Choc box choices for tomorrow @FluffBall I only ever played it for the lollipop!!!! so I'll give it a go as I don't do new levels on that game, but I would assume it means that you have to pass it first time first time.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

very nice chocolate box that one, never had that before, hopefully never will. Worth a try on new levels but no way you would pick a booster unless its the hammer and that only to get access to new chocolate box. seeing some very strange things lately

• FluffBall
    Options

When I make a selection on choc box it says I can reply old levels. I have won 3 out of the 4 selections but it now says I have to wait 15 hours before playing another. Have not got a clue what I am doing with choc box I won the other selections by going back to old levels.

By some miracle I have 38 stars on star dust as I finally passed some levels.

I seem to be the only player in my fantastic 5.

• Freddy_
    Options

@FluffBall choc box has 3 different versions . sounds like yours is 3 a day and then next day you can complete and then do 3 more for that day. also an unlimited version and one where you can do one a day. all you can do on previous levels and just picking the easiest box. try never to do a booster challenge and the party popper one just laugh to yourself about

• FluffBall
    Options

The ones I choose were extra extra easy especially if you know the levels to choose just collecting a certain number of a particular colour of a candy

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

My choc box choices for tomorrow...

Luckiest ever...

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Where has Dexter gone?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Von_3 probably on a break due to the week of extravaganza events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?