Changes that dont help

Options
Bfox2907
Bfox2907 Posts: 5 Level 2

Why was the Fantastic Five goal changed from 5,000 to 15,000? And why do you now loose all your Build a Bot progress instead of just the last level earned? These changes don't benefit players at all.

Comments

• MrPenguin_Guy
    MrPenguin_Guy Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

The Fantastic 5 change was added because its easy to get a lot of points now. & its to make it more dependant on having all the players work together now... Cuz ya'know.. It's Fantastic 5 not Fantastic Solo or duo... & the Build a Bot change was proprobly added to balance the game. I dont know much for the Build a Bot change, but I do know a lot about balancing economies & stuff like that in games.

• Sathya_Marie
    Sathya_Marie Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This new change does not help the majority of people who aren't registered on King.com because they don't get to create their dream team. I am a level 6855 player for example. Of course I registered today just so I could find a voice here. I am not too keen on these changes. What was meant to be a fun game is now becoming a challenge.

• Terry_Marsh
    Terry_Marsh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm new to the King Community and also looking to find somewhere to voice my disappointment on the recent changes to the game. Seems we have lost much of the incentives that gave us gold, boosters, etc. and makes the game much harder to play. Build a bot is totally useless as you lose all progress, not just the last upgrade. Fantastic Five only works if all the team play and of course if you can progress through the levels. As for the episode race, again you need to be able to progress through the levels but without the other opportunities to win boosters as was in the past, you may as well forget that too. I guess that the only way to play the game with any hope of success is now to purchase gold and boosters as there is no other way to build these up now. About ready to give up the game as King has taken all the fun away

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?