⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6230

Options
djego11
djego11 Posts: 2 Newbie

To finish Level 6230 is impossible Because you don't have enough black licorice when the system give them to you during play. Adjust this bug please.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi 6230 is an extremely hard level and will take a bit of time as you need a lucky board, here is a video showing it completed

• evilchia
    evilchia Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Level 6230 is impossible even with boosters and I wasted quite a few to try to finish this level and I am not happy about it. I agree with the other poster about there not being enough black licorice dropping down to complete the order. Please fix this level. Many are playing games to escape the stress of the world right now and levels like this are not helping. I feel like quitting candy crush after playing all these years.

• snitchmeister
    snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Is king not listening? 6230 is impossible as the licorice stops dropping so no way you can do it without buying extra moves! To be honest a lot of levels are like this now. Time to quit after 6 - 7 years but no fun anymore!!!!!

• Freddy_
    Options

@snitchmeister Will tag @Crazy Cat Lad he can check on this level to see if there are any problems

• snitchmeister
    snitchmeister Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Lots of people saying same thing to be honest on all forums

• Freddy_
    edited May 2020
    Options

@snitchmeister i passed this level while back so cannot say, but @Crazy Cat Lad is the CM. he should be able to look into this. but he will only answer in work hours, so may have to be patient.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @snitchmeister @evilchia and @djego11. I just replayed the level and I was watching very carefully to see when the additional licorice would drop and quite frankly - if I hadn't used a check-mark booster, I probably would not have finished it within the moves allowed. First I looked to see when they would start falling once I had the blockers cleared. So I though maybe I needed to clear the licorice that was on the board fist before they would drop and that seemed to be the case. But I only saw two groups of licorice fall and that wouldn't have been enough without the check-mark. I agree it needs to be looked at and I will also message the CM.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @bearwithme , What is the checkmark booster? I am not familiar with it.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @MountainMom -

I find this a very helpful booster for a level where you have to get all the orders. (It doesn't have a golden halo around it). When you get to an order level - it will be one of the three boosters you can start the game with. It will turn into one of the orders once you make a match with it. It will come in different colors. On some order levels they even have a dispenser that will drop these boosters. They are not like the ? candies. These boosters will automatically turn into one of the orders you need (except for things like the magic mixer/frog/cake). Sometimes you have to be careful because if you need popcorns for example - it can rapidly fill up your board. In this case, they turned into the licorice, that I needed.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @bearwithme , I recognize this booster. I just knew it by a different name--lucky candy. Thanks for taking the time to provide a thorough answer. It's no wonder that you are a Superstar!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?