Different game versions

Options
vmvela16
vmvela16 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello,

Why are there different versions of this game? My husband, daughter, and I all have android phones but we all have different features. For example, they can watch video ads for lives or boosters, but I cannot. Also, they can turn off hints and I cannot. I have gone through settings and my setting page is even different. I was just curious.

Comments

• josiegal1962
    josiegal1962 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Same with my hubby and I. We both have Android phones but he has so many more options than I. He can watch videos to get a booster or extra moves where I have never been offered that choice. I am on level 6587 and he is only in the 3000's I think. I don't play as much since they took the build a bot option away ( where you could build the bot on lower levels then go back to your current level fully loaded with extra moves and boosters). So in short, yes there are different options for different people and I have no idea why. Lol

• vmvela16
    vmvela16 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Good to know I am not the only one!! I'm only on level 688!! For some reason the build a bot showed up randomly, but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. It has never popped up before until a couple of days ago, but now I'm curious to try using it with easier levels.

• josiegal1962
    josiegal1962 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Well, they've changed it to where you aren't allowed to go to easier levels to build it. You can only do it by passing new levels and not losing a life; so to get the full benefit, you have to win like new 7 levels in a row to get the full benefit, which is near impossible. Before, I use to go to level one and just play it 7-8 times in a row and get fully loaded benefits to try and pass a hard level. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?