Level 487, 25 moves and no booster

kgrindle
kgrindle Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi all. I am stuck and looking for suggestions/help. Been on level 487 for almost 3 days now, it is beginning to not be fun anymore. I’ve viewed YouTube but all the help there is 55 moves, I only have 25 moves! If I had 55 moves I could do it too, wouldn’t need advice!!

Comments

• Martyn07
    Martyn07 Posts: 2 Newbie

Totally agree with above. This has been back to the studio twice and they've reduced the moves twice !!! I know they've removed the bombs but seriously you have to use a lot of your moves to remove the blockers at the bottom of the right hand triple column before getting rid of the ingredients. Love to know the logic of the studio in the changes they've made to this level as there are simply not enough moves now unless you are very very lucky and that's not the idea is it, it should be about strategy not luck.

Martyn

• Debdebs111
    Debdebs111 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing this level for two weeks now. Very frustrating to learn it use to have more moves, like twice as many, but makes sense now as I can't get 1 star very often much less 2 or the 3 stars I like to get for each level. 25 moves is just not enough moves now to achieve 3 stars. I really wish they would correct this and at least make it possible. I would hate to spend 5 months on it like I did Level 458 that kept changing the description of how hard it was from Hard Level to Nightmarishly Hard Level the whole time playing. Funny right now it's back to just Hard Level. Drove me crazy.

Thanks,

Deborah

• Martyn07
    Martyn07 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi debdebs111, hate to say this but I just went back and played it and got through it on my second attempt. Didn't concentrate fully on getting rid of the blockers at the bottom of the exit, looked to move the ingredients through there channels when I could and took out the blockers with wrapped candies and stripes when they came. My advice would be to go back and play a few other levels and then come back to it and don't stress over it.

Good luck, Martyn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?