Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• shaileshdave063
    shaileshdave063 Posts: 115 Level 2
    Options

I started playing candy crush for fun 😁

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I like to play different games.

Its in me. Around 2012 i saw some friends playing and talking about candy crush. So curiosity caught me and i also started playing. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Now level 6995. And countingπŸ‚πŸ‚

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 164 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

It helps me keep myself occupied whenever I get bored or feel tired. It helps me relieve stress and anxiety. Actually I started playing CCS during my exam days just to relieve stress and since then it has worked great for me and I don't suffer from boredom!

Moreover it's a great game having nice gameplay and also the booster and gold bars received give a sense of satisfaction!

Here is my reasonπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³!

• ArmyArms
    ArmyArms Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

I used to challenge a friend in every game that he played. But when it came to candy crush saga,I was rather helping him since I didn't have a smart phone or laptop by then. Later on I decided to explore the adventures hidden and I'm still discovering...

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Nice game challenge πŸ’ͺ

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,564 Level 5
    Options

I start playing in July 2013, my wife and my daughter convince me to do it. Long time I'm on the game top and play fast the new levels every Wednesday. My wife stop to play and she regret that they convince me. I spend to much time with the game. The many changes by King cause many old players to live the game, I'm still in it.

• guayabitosmexico
    guayabitosmexico Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Mi mamΓ‘ lo juega lo vΓ­ y me encanto

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3
    Options

Hello everyone

I started playing Candy Crush Saga, because I was struck by sweets and their lovely background music.

It's my ideal company when I'm alone.

I love sweets and I always want to overcome challenges.

A hug to everyone! πŸ€—πŸ­πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?