Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

—We are working on updates to the Chocolate Box, Episode Race, Master Trophy and Gold Rush—

I don’t have any of these except the episode race which has been frozen (with me last ) for weeks . I don’t even know what the chocolate box is !! I’m looking forward to an update with some of these exciting things you mention . Also, I would like to be able to choose my fantastic five team too because right now I really don’t enjoy playing candy crush any more 😞

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

I am sorry but giving things a new updated look is of little consequence to me and I expect many others feel the same. It is not important what parts of the game look like but how it plays.

Most crucially I would like to see ALL players having the same features regardless of which platform they play on. It is so unfair at the moment.

New features that drop you down to the bottom if you lose a game are too boring.

We also need a way to get some candies similar to the old sugar drop.

If you make the game fun again then you will have achieved something that has been missing for many months now.

Some of us might then buy boosters again.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@minnie26 If you don't have the feature already, then stay tuned and keep the app updated to get them soon!

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

You could not be more right about a new updated look I would rather something looked terrible and have sugar drops back. New features that drop back down to the bottom pointless Rainbow Rapids would better if you got something for each level you passed even just one gold bar for passing level one, boosters improving with each level passed and not dropping back down again. I don't seem to have Dexter back!

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

Should have mentioned that I am now worried about chocolate box changing because so far nothing has changed for the better.

• Von_3
    Options

Me too because it is one of the only two ways I have to get boosters and although it is ever the same three, it is better than nothing.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Who cares about all the lovely colours. We want the game back to the way it was. You have destroyed everything. Playing a level at least 20 times to pass is not fun. That’s 10 hours a day to pass ONE LEVEL. If you are lucky enough to get a full build a bot it’s gone in the very next level. All the changes you have made are related to money. I said I was quitting about 6 weeks ago, but I came back to see if it had got any better. It’s got worse. Think once my boosters are gone I’m out. Not wasting 10 hours to pass a level anymore. Most levels you’re waiting on a lucky board, so in fact you’re not playing the game. KING is playing it for you. Where’s the fun in that

• Von_3
    Options

Well said Gary. I don't even attempt new levels these days. I just do the chocolate box and Dexter if and when King decide to put him in. Everything else is too boring. I just play other games instead which seem to be more customer focussed. You are able to give feedback, you get a personal reply and they often action suggestions.Not a bit like this disappointing shower.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Nothing new besides aesthetic

No extra path to getting candies, booster etc. No new booster.so not exciting

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

All they’ve done is change the graphics and make the game harder. Capcom pulled that stunt with Resident Evil remastered. Exactly the same game just looks nicer. Currently 10 points short of 7000 on F5. One player called Jorge Israel has contributed nothing. Thanks buddy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?