Updates being too strict

Options
charlieyo
charlieyo Posts: 1 Newbie

As a very experienced player (my current level 5400+) I'd like to report something important as this can help many of the players that are getting bored of the game. So the new update has made a change that "if we want to leave the level without even playing also we have to quite the level losing a Life. This change has made many players dissatisfied in many ways and the best way to fix this problem is enabling us to quite the game easily without having to lose a Life if we didn't try any Moves in the level. So u hope this can be changed as it will help us all al lot thank u.

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yeah its true that it is getting tough.

But as an experience player u should know that in every game it gets tough with the pessage of time. So here in candy crush also it is happening. Although i m against it but still we have to cope with it.

Any how i welcome u here in this forum and wish u good luck.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @charlieyo !

The game was updated recently so you cannot have a sneak peek on the level without losing a life. The is now working in the same way as the three other Candy games, Soda, Jelly and Friends.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Updates being too strict

Welcome, newcomer.

That actually happened ~6½ months ago; there was a little thread about it (one example of the war on players)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?