Repeating Levels

Options
CAiken
CAiken Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone experienced repeating levels? For example, after completing a level 5, you move forward to level 6. But instead of playing 6, it repeats level 5.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CAiken a couple of people have reported something like this but not sure if its something to do with new episode ending. Are you waiting for all the messages from completion stars and feature updates before attempting to progress.As if you exit to quickly it will not register to the server.

• yourm8
    yourm8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I thought I was going crazy so I paid closer attention. I’d complete a level and the same level would pop up next. I kept clicking “Play” accidentally, not realizing it was for the same level I’d just completed. If I close the window it shows that I’m actually at the next level on the map.

• Susilala
    Susilala Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is driving me mad, I’m wasting so many lives because of this..!! I’m completing levels (with 3 stars) and yet it won’t move me forward automatically onto the next level..! So frustrating ..!

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

you ain't alone.... I either 'accidentally' play an already completed level, or play the next level 'accidentally' too often... wasting lives and boosters... the boosters being the biggest issue as they are now so hard to get.

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@yourm8 @Susilala @KingSlayer23 @CAiken @Freddy_Falkner I've had this happen occasionally over at least the last year if not longer.

I don't use boosters when this happens. If I lose, I lose but at least I have only wasted a life. It will regenerate. You have advanced to the next level.

I stop using the next buttons for a while and just close the window to return to the map and then choose the next level manually.

Seems to be a glitch. Can't tie it to any specific action. Usually is fixed once I pass the next level. Slow down.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?