Everything lost after reinstalled. Please Help!

Options
zhuran
zhuran Posts: 9 Level 2

In my previous post, I asked about unable to purchase milestone goodies. I thought it was a bug, therefore I reinstalled Candy Crush Saga. After I logged back in, everything were lost. This include inventory, in-game mail(15extra life in it), additional life.

I have been saving these for years, please help!

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@zhuran Unfortunately if you reinstall , reset , game crashes or you change devices on mobile device all boosters are lost and are not recoverable as they are stored on the device itself. You can only get back any purchased boosters that you have not used.

• zhuran
    Options

There’s nobody or terms warning me to not reinstall/reset and more importantly nothing warns me before I purchased these boosters. Almost 90% of my boosters showing on this screenshot were purchased from store(milestone goodies). Especially UFOs and party boosters. They cost me approximately 800 dollars and I still have those receipts. Is there anyway to restore them?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @zhuran .

Welcome to the community. Yes i am sure u can have purchased boosters back. Just try to contact directly from the game to the support and i am sure they will take immediate action to solve this. Free boosters are gone but purchased one have to come back.

• zhuran
    Options

Thx for your replies guys! I did contact them directly last night. They were asked me to not store too much boosters and only able to recover 50 boosters for each. This is what I’m upset for. Like you said, free boosters doesn’t matter that much and I agree, but paid ones have to be back. I will provide them with all the previous receipts

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?