⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Updates and level 7229

Options
tid
tid Posts: 32 Level 2

So no updates now for 3 weeks for the iPad, and level 7229 still not working.

Does anyone at HO read these discussions? As no action appears to have been taken

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tid .

I have seen all your messages and i have not seen you mentioned that you logged out from your facebook or king profile and log back again. I am sure it will be helpful.

Best of luck.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tid !

There are no known issues on level 7229.

What seems to go wrong for you on the level?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@tid Hi and welcome, Would Check you have no updates available for your Appple ipad device and then check the app store for update for candy crush. I have had my game update as normal on my ipad so you should not have any issues with there being no updates. Current level available on ipad 7315

level 7229 was fixed a while back

Hope this helps

• tid
    Options

Thank you both, I keep checking the App Store for updates and I get other apps updated but not Candy crush, I’ve switched off and back on, the last update was 30/6 re the app in settings.

Level 7229 loads and candy falls and then I get a message saying oops not enough targets available, so the level closes, and I can’t get any further. Other people had the same problem but I can’t find their discussions anymore

On a positive I’m collecting lollipops from the daily spin which I’m not using 😂

Ive tried uploading a photo of the problem, but it says I’m using the wrong format!

• Freddy_
    Options

@tid your welcome and i would definitely try to see if there is an update for your Ipad in system settings

• tid
    Options

Not sure how to do that, I know I’m on version 1.180, by going to settings, general, iPad storage, then I tap on Candy Crush.

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020
    Options

@tid You should see settings, general, software update, then you see if update is available for your ipad not the game

• tid
    Options

Thank you, yes there was an update when I checked, which had now been installed. However I’ve checked again in the App Store and I’ve checked level 7229 but there’s no change ...

thanks for your help so far

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020
    Options

@tid @tidaden , restart your ipad and then check again. Sometimes i have had the same when it does not update automatically.

• tid
    Options

Well I’ve done that, and checked again for updates - nothing.

However when I went to level 7229 I was quite hopeful as it’s now marked as a hard level, which I didn’t recall seeing before, but sadly still the same problem!

• Freddy_
    Options

@tid I am lost as i am ahead of this on my ipad and mine is up to date on both device and game and have more levels, so cannot see why you would not have a game up date after updating your device. As long as it was restarted would have thought it would have found game update

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?