• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Glenn1972, @SandyKa,

For @SandyKa first:

If you go to Page 51 for levels, from:

*Page 51 @Pounawea Post

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform - Page 51 ā€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/992481#Comment_992481/p51

• Facebook and mobileĀ (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):Ā 7550 Levels, 504 episodes
    • Win10:Ā 7640 Levels, 510 episodes

Posted on 8/12/2020, when we get 45 New Levels every Wed.

So if you are on a wifi device you get a lower starting point on levels, than "Win 10 PC - Desktop App" players. I haven't done my levels yet for this week, when I am done, I post the next level. In this case it will be Level 7641, since I finished or will the previous level of 7640. Level 7641 is my starting point for next week, & so on.

Hope this helps.

Ok @Glenn1972, in reply to your post on:

*Page 10

"For the contest, we are looking for a score of level 6000. It does not have to be a replay, but we donā€™t want to see the ā€œTarget Scoreā€. So, it can be a 1st play, as long as it shows the score!"

However, you posted the rules at:

*Page 1

The Contest ā€“ Itā€™s called ā€œLowest Scoreā€!Ā šŸ˜Š

The object is to play level 6000 again and compete with other players for the lowest score. To qualify you must post a screenshot of your score as shown below in the screenshot. The players with the five lowest scores (who have successfully passed the level) will win 20 GB.

You said, "again", in order for it to be "again", that means a "Replay" must be done. Also, on qualification for this contest, you posted this:

It clearly has "Retry" / Next" listed below the score, which can only mean one thing, a "Replay" has been done. Sorry to point these things out, but trying to avoid confusion here. I myself said at:

*Page 2, my post on 8/7/2020:

"*Notice, it saysĀ "Play"Ā below score, that means it has not beenĀ "Replayed", so doesn't count, Must Replay Level 6000 & Repost! Which I will do later. AĀ "Replayed"Ā level will haveĀ "Retry / Next"Ā below your score. Best to readĀ "Page 1 First", to know the rules. Then there are language barriers, since we have players from all over the world, with the language or languages you were taught. Much is involved with language."

Because of what you posted on Page 1, on the rules. If you look at my screenshot on Page 2, below:

You will notice it has the:

Target: 3,350,060

So fits what you said above & on Page 10.

"but we donā€™t want to see the ā€œTarget Scoreā€."

So I disqualified myself, & "Replayed" the level, which is the only way I know, to get rid of the "Target Score".

1st x plays on levels, if memory serves, will give you "Retry / Next", after you finished or beat the level. Sorry, have no new levels now, at the end of both games I play on King, on CCS haven't played my new levels yet, so can't give a screenshot on it.

I hope this clarifies things, I don't want to post misinformation or misled anyone. If you prefer, I can step down, from keeping scores on this contest. Have plenty to do, very busy place here, at King Community.

Let me know my friend.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, šŸ˜€

8/13/2020

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale , how are you? Well, I trust! šŸ˜€

Let's go with the way the contest reads please.

Thank you for your help and updates of our leaders! šŸ’

Your friend, Glenn

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

My best score so far:

• barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

This is my lowest score on level 6000 so far...but Iā€™m keep trying to reach better score to win gold bars...wish me luckšŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?