• Wayniewoo01
    Wayniewoo01 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Sounds like a plan and hello from liverpool

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community!

@cattleyaflower33 , hello! So a hardcore Soda Crusher since the beginning? Nice! It was about time that you found our Sodalicious Community then! 😉 I'm sure you'll like to give feedback about the new features and events. For instance, you can share your thoughts about the new Kimmy and Yeti

@syerarocher , I hear you! 😁 Would you like to win some Gold Bars to use in the game? You can participate in our Spot the differences contest: A lightbulb moment contest for you . Good luck!

@Wayniewoo01 and @Narecla , that sounds like a routine! 🏋️ Candy Soda can be gym for the brain, that's true! What would you want to do now that you've said hi? Maybe you'd like to Claim your level badges?

@visnupriya , hi! We're glad to have you around! Please use English as it's our vehicular language (you can use Google translate if you need it, there are lots of players doing that here). If you want to chat in Spanish, you can also visit the International Corner.

See you around, guys! ❤️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,887 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our svhönen community

I am happy if you like the game. I wish you a lot of fun.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please note that your game matches the specific site to avoid confusion.

Here is a little help from me!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix
    Options

• vivc
    vivc Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Addicted to the game

• Spinnifix
    Options

• Spinnifix
    Options

• حموده
    حموده Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?