Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• ichbinspeter
    ichbinspeter Posts: 40 Level 2
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hi Gigi @Geraltine93 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). If you go to the contest page in each game community, you'll see a number of open and finished contests. If one says "Finished", that means the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). (click/tap on the bolded words to redirect you to the link) 👈😀

If you need any help, please feel free to check out our Support area for each game community for all possible questions answered by Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need any further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue. 🔧

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features. 👈🌟

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe and healthy 🌸

• pixiemoon
    pixiemoon Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey all, been playing candy crush soda for couple of years now, loving the unlimited lives gifts really helpful to beat the boredom during these uncertain times, stay safe all x

• JayTee85
    JayTee85 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Love King Games at first before I actually tried there games I wasn’t sure if this type of game would be my style of gaming but that was before I started playing lol. Now I can’t seem to stop playing them. I’m not someone drop a cringy Pun but I have to say that they “Crushed It” when they made Candy Crush Saga ~ Candy Soda Crush. I’m addicted to both of those games so if you haven’t tried them you are missing out.!!!!!

King does have some other games I still haven’t played yet but I’m sure I will Soon! 🤙🤙

• JayTee85

Wow! 3170 that’s crazy I’m only at like 650 for Candy Soda Crush and I’m Around level 900 something for Candy Crush Saga But yeah that’s Awesome 😎 Good Job🤙🤙

• JayTee85

Hey Musa980 That’s awesome I started when the games first came out but I stopped playing for a really long time then I came back and then I stopped again and came back again lol so I’m not as far as I should be for the amount of time I’ve had the games downloaded lol. but hey what level are you on ?? I want to find someone who has beat all the levels and what would be even more impressive is someone who beat all the levels at 3 stars that’d be Nice!!🤙 I hope everyone’s doing good in Nigeria this Virus is touching all countries and people but I hope and pray that you and your family are all ok, God Bless!! 🤙🤙

• JayTee85

Hey Apleonard I’m glad you joined the Community, There’s absolutely No reason that you need to be Shy in here or anywhere for that matter we are all Family no matter you Religion, Race, Creed or country of origin. All of Us came from the same Two people Mother and Father to Us all and that makes all of us Brothers and Sisters. We need to Realize this and act as such for so long everyone’s been separated by so much and if this Virus has taught us anything it should be that we are all Mortal and all of us are Together in this Life no matter our age or anything that has had everyone separated it doesn’t matter how far apart we are from each other. You just need to try come out of your shell and just go for it you only have this life and live it with no Regrets!! Good Luck Brother and God Bless!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?