Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Candy Crush Soda Saga will not connect to Facebook when I play on my Nook HD. Does anyone know of a problem, just keeps resetting. Tried uploading and reinstalling, but nothing works??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, since there are no dates with the messages how do I know when these question and answers took place 6-10-18
Same here, second day Facebook login failed on Android, on PC works fine.
Hello Susan. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games and the mobile connection yesterday and as a result the games were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time.
The games are up & running again now so you can continue your Sodalicious journey!