Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Options

Answers

• chicgirl1
    chicgirl1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I'm sorry that so many of you did not get your rewards for this promotion.

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

*UPDATE: 09/04/2016

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

This happened to me too. I was in first place and spent A LOT of time on this. Never received any prizes. What information do you need?
  • Garrettsever
    Garrettsever Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. I reached 1st place today with 105 fish. I received no rewards as I worked my way up. I have a screenshot.

Is your fishing tournament over? You don't receive a trophy until the event has completely counted down - the active tournament I'm in still has 40+ hours to go.
  • Garrettsever
    Garrettsever Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Actually I received the reward just about an hour after the tournament was over. When I collect my reward, which was 1 lollipop hammer, 1 stripped lollipop hammer and 1 free switch, I have lost the 1000 lollipop hammers which I have accumulated from playing Bubblegum Hill events previously. Mark, my situation is different from others. I have post my situation twice and you have not addressed my issue. I want my 1000 lollipop hammers back!!!!!!

Yikes - that sucks. I only have ~120 of them, and I'd be upset if they evaporated. Good luck getting them back!
  • Fernanda_Servin_
    Fernanda_Servin_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

The tournament just finished, I came in second place with 1081 fish, it did not give me my award! I am so mad i spent the whole day playing!
  • Tom_Davidov
    Tom_Davidov Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just finished in 1st place with 5879+ fishes. I didn't screenshot bc I didn't realize I had to prove it. Please reward,thanks

5879 cudos, that`s impressive!!!
  • Pisoff
    Pisoff Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Me too . 1st. place 350 fish, clock ran out 2 hours ago. Still no reward !!Apologize for the username , not a fan of Facebook.
  • rebeccakendall
    rebeccakendall Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I finished first place in the fishing tournament this morning and recieved nothing
  • Angela_Buchanan
    Angela_Buchanan Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I finished 1st in fishing tournament and did not receive anything. Please where is my reward. Just went back to my phone and my reward was posted. Thank you
  • Littlered
    Littlered Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I have asked this question on here twice today and still received nothing
  • KingVa
    KingVa Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Finished 3rd, didn't get the price

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?