Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Soda crush has logged me into my wife's Facebook account on my I pad. How do I log back into my Facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Same issue. King's new website has changed too. Cannot uninstall and then re download Desktop version of game for Laptop again?
If you follow the steps below then it should disconnect your games. I don't think the app is too clever when it comes to 2 users playing:
-log out of Facebook in the Candy Crush app
-log out of the Facebook app
-Turn off your device for 10 minutes to clear the cache memory.
-Turn it on and Log into Facebook under the required account
-Open Candy Crush and connect to Facebook.
I saw this in another thread, it says you might have to do this each time you wish to change games.