Best Level for Striped Candy Contest

Options

Answers

• WebFitz
    WebFitz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You used to be able to repeat these levels over and over to earn stripes, but King has deleted the entire world once passed. That really stinks especially if you've already passed them all and waiting for new levels. KING, please rethink this. One can only play the diamond path so many times. Now you're deleting levels to make it even harder to earn top 3.

If you press on the daily spin wheel the level will come back
  • Lisa_M
    Lisa_M Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please someone tell me what level some of the people are playing that get 33,000 striped candies? Some are getting over 10,000 a day. I have played all the levels mentioned on here and even after playing some for hours at a time the most I can get is 2,000 to 4,000. They are obviously playing a level not mentioned on here that results in high numbers of striped candies but which one is it?? I have even googled it and can't find the answer. I have won these contest almost every time but not this current one because I can't find a level that results in such high numbers. It really has taken the fun out of playing. Seriously someone has over 33,000 right now with second and third with over 20,000..Geeze what level are they playing??? Please share the secret, please!! 

• CarstenGP
    CarstenGP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You used to be able to repeat these levels over and over to earn stripes, but King has deleted the entire world once passed. That really stinks especially if you've already passed them all and waiting for new levels. KING, please rethink this. One can only play the diamond path so many times. Now you're deleting levels to make it even harder to earn top 3.

Or click on the competition icon and close it again... and you're back.
  • Curtiosity
    Curtiosity Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Please someone tell me what level some of the people are playing that get 33,000 striped candies? Some are getting over 10,000 a day. I have played all the levels mentioned on here and even after playing some for hours at a time the most I can get is 2,000 to 4,000. They are obviously playing a level not mentioned on here that results in high numbers of striped candies but which one is it?? I have even googled it and can't find the answer. I have won these contest almost every time but not this current one because I can't find a level that results in such high numbers. It really has taken the fun out of playing. Seriously someone has over 33,000 right now with second and third with over 20,000..Geeze what level are they playing??? Please share the secret, please!! 

As others have said, level 1476 is what I've found to be easiest/most efficient since I'm maxed out on new levels. I have found that I can play simultaneously on my iPhone and iPad and it combines my striped candy totals for the contest - so possibly some people are using many multiple devices at the same time to reach those kinds of scores.
  • Darko_Bednjanec
    Darko_Bednjanec Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

1694 - time level, but you can play as long as you want. But you have to collect time candies asap. Just assure that time-candies are dropping from top, not from right side (those are much harder to collect  - unpredictable). 

• Sherrie_Wilcox
    Sherrie_Wilcox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I just played level 252 and got 5301 stripe candies.  My score is 101,386,640, so it took a few hours but I got lots and lots of striped candies out of it.  Otherwise I play 1476 to get an average of 100 striped candies per game.  

• macsmom
    macsmom Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes, 252 gives more stripes than 1694, it seems to be the best level to gain them. In 15 minutes you can get over 400. I've been focusing on beating new levels (which is easy with the magic hat), but I found that I still do best by playing 252.

• vlc
    vlc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 252 is wrong! you can play that level for seconds before you lose a life

I just played one round and received 300 striped. I Let the time run out because i had a phone call but I'm on round 3 and still no trouble once the +5 candies start dropping
  • Janinesillat
    Janinesillat Posts: 117 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This contest is soooo annoying. I got to the end, and now I just go backwards because literally everyone the put me up against us a level one player and they get ten times each striped candy every episode. I get one unless new episodes are there and that only lasts 15 levels. So frustrating to work so hard to get to the end just for them to push you back because they are beginners. I wish the whale would go away. 

• Geri_Esch
    Geri_Esch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This contest is soooo annoying. I got to the end, and now I just go backwards because literally everyone the put me up against us a level one player and they get ten times each striped candy every episode. I get one unless new episodes are there and that only lasts 15 levels. So frustrating to work so hard to get to the end just for them to push you back because they are beginners. I wish the whale would go away. 

Thank you! I, too, am getting annoyed. I'm at Cake Island and have been for several weeks. Every Thursday morning since, I've been challenged to accumulate striped candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?