Can't collect gift boxes when pass a level :-)

Options

Answers

• SAM8DE
    SAM8DE Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm experiencing this same problem on android. On CC Soda Saga, my gift boxes from levels 389 through and including level 417 have not redeemed. They are bouncing like I never opened them! I even tried replaying and completing level 389 several times... still no luck. When I log in, I am logged in at level 389, and have to go find where I actually left out. Looking forward to having this fixed. Sure coulda used that 6 hrs of free play that I won yesterday and didn't get!!!! (Because I already do a whole lot of nothing!!) LOL Happy crushing! 

Read my comment to saraes01 for the answer
  • Tiffany_Blythe
    Tiffany_Blythe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this issue has now been resolved.

You will have received an update automatically that contained the fix.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Will we receive the gift boxes that we've already passed??
  • Paula_Bull
    Paula_Bull Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I've reinstalled and still haven't got my gifts. Missing them from 755, 759, 765, 773 and 783.Any ideas?
  • Paula_Bull
    Paula_Bull Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The update did not fix it for me, the problem continues. My avatar shows on a level I've passed long ago and the gift boxes remain closed. Seriously, King. This issue has been reported 2 weeks ago and when you finally release an update to fix it... it doesn't. This is frustrating.

Same here.
  • Samantha_Alice
    Samantha_Alice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I haven't received rewards for levels 1072-1100. When I read your response that the problem had been solved, I checked the App Store - no update. I closed and reopened the game several times, and beat level 1072 again - reward is still locked.
  • Buzfar
    Buzfar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

This is something that we are looking into as the issue has been brought to our attention by several players

I will use this thread to keep you updated.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Johnny. Ryall. I do not have an update for this app. All other fixes have failed too. What is happening. Please advise ASAP. I'm tempted to just delete the app and find another, but I like playing this. Feeling ripped off that things have been this way for almost a month.
  • Pam.McK
    Pam.McK Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Would you please send me an update as I am having the same issue about not being able to open my presents.
  • Michelle-46
    Michelle-46 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Like others here I still didn't receive the necessary gifts/presents after your comment. I closed the app and reopened it several times and I rebooted my phone. When will I and the rest of the users get the gifts/presents? How do we do it as the way you mentioned still isn't working. I just passed 382 and still nothing. Now it is levels 372, 376 and 382 that I'm owed gifts for.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Chrissy19713
    Chrissy19713 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Would you please send me an update becuase i uninstalled it and reinstalled it today 4/17/2017 and they all still show and i still do not have my rewards and i still have to go and search where i last left off because it does not bring me to the last level i completed. I just passed another gift reward i was supposed to get and did not receive again .. MY picture seems to be stuck at 379 which i have passed and have NOT received my rewards for levels 381, 385, 391 or 399. Please help .. I am getting extremely frustrated. Thank you
  • Tiffany_Blythe
    Tiffany_Blythe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Did not work. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Same issue. Even tried playing the levels before the gift boxes again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?