Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have completed 3 checkpointsand no rewards given . Also, no daily bonus . I'm obviously past the checkpoint but no reward for 526,532,540
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
I get 30 free minutes reward from the gum machine, but never get them.
Hi Jenifer Erin,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're not getting your treasure box prizes. The King moderators are aware of this situation and are diligently looking into this because it is happening to a lot of players at this time. Please post in this thread https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level the levels you didn't receive. They will be updating this thread with information pertaining to the gift boxes. The shaded green answer is where you'll want to keep up with.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly