Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I need to find the control to stop move suggestions it is so stupid, and distracting
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Adhmthe3 said: Elsa,if you really want to help us please turn off the suggestion move..is really stupid and annoying.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Agreed! I don't want to play the game any more because it is too irritating. What is the point of playing the game if all you do is use the suggested moves? That means the game is playing itself, with you just pushing buttons, so to speak. If I am going to play, I want to think of my own moves. At least put the thing on a thirty second delay, or make it an option on settings.
I agree that it’s annoying
I wouldn't say it's annoying, theres a slight graphical movement but that's it really. If you're watching the gameboard you don't really see it that much.