Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Keep getting over 100,000 level 2060 does not let me win this keeps happening and I don't know why or what I'm doing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Donna,
Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should
Are you still needing help with your game?