Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game opens at the level one. I am somewhere in the 200s. I don't play much now as its a pain. I can get to my level by scrolling but that takes way to long, how do i fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Linda,
I am so sorry that you didn't get a response earlier.
If you're still with us and haven't stomped off in disgust, which you would be quite right to do... are you still needing help?
We have actually got a work around now, but its taken as long to get it!