Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I couldn't get through this hard level and so I purchased 5 more than 5 more than 5 more ... and you didn't drop the bottles. I needed one more bottle and for five moves, you didn't drop them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Melissa,
I am so sorry you have had to wait this long before you got a response. Please accept my apologies.
Are you still needing help in the game?