Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing level 670 for weeks!! It is not fun anymore. It is totally frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
Hi Reenie0514, thank you for posting.
I have a link with a help video on. I hope it is of use to you. Good Luck!
https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush-soda/level-670
I am stuck on this level now too! I have both a color bomb and a coloring candy for the next hour and I'm still getting nowhere!! Someone please help!!
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?