Candy Crush Soda Level 1993 cannot be completed.

Options

Answers

• TraciP
    TraciP Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017
    Options

This is NOT fixed.  I just played today, 12/30/17, and there is only a half a bear in the lower right corner.  This makes it so that you will never reach the right number of bears.

• Dee_Singerdf
    Dee_Singerdf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This issue has now been fixed. Thank you King Care for a prompt response!

Completed numerous times. Got all bears then game closes up. Please help!
  • Kayleen55
    Kayleen55 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I just tried again and got the same behaviour. It’s still broken. I’ve over 50

god bars and many many boosters only to get the same screen lock with the last half bear. 

Are they hey sending out an update or what because this isn’t resolved!!!

Still not fixed
  • Frances_Suen
    Frances_Suen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is still not fixed, or the solution is unstable. I was left with the half bear twice, and then the program just shut down on my Samsung phone. The latest just happened a few minutes ago and I am fed up with this problem.

• Butch_Kaniecki
    Butch_Kaniecki Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

Still broken. what a freaking joke. Please kiss me first King. Maybe a scheister attorney can prompt King to fix this properly. They obviusly are not motivated by their power players, so maybe its time to take it to the next level.
  • Vivienne
    Vivienne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

iOS version is not fixed either!!! My boosters and goldbars are wasted and no one replied how to solve the problem! so upset!! Would my lost be reimbursed??

• JulietteM
    JulietteM Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ça va fonctionner correctement quand ?  Il manque un morceau du dernier ourson ....

Depuis quelques temps su les derniers niveaux il y a de plus en plus de bugs! 

Merci de répondre et d'arrêter de nous prendre pour des cons ! 

• Lisa-30
    Lisa-30 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Exactly the same thing happened to me...and the screen froze and kicked me out of the level. Lost many boosters. Will keep trying but with no more boosters.
  • Judy_Cardamone
    Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3
    Options

I played today......and the fix did not work.  Instead the game FROZE as the last whole bear was released and that was that.  I tried everything to unfreeze to no avail.  But when I rebooted my iPad and went back the game acted as if I lost, and I used 3 boosters and of course they are gone and I am still on 1993.  I CALL FOUL on this.  The game needs to move me on, or restore my boosters.

• WolfDude
    WolfDude Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is the 9th day playing this level, and getting nowhere. Uninstalling later today and F**k King Games. They are ALL Rigged so you may not win the level. I have had enough wasting my time with this crap.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?